Welcome to Kenya Society of Professional Cooperators
Kenya Society of Professional Co-operators (KSPC) is a membership based non profit making organization. The society was established in the year 2017 and its registered under the Section 10 of the Societies Act CAP. 108 as a professional Body. The general mandate of KSCP is to register, develop and regulate cooperative professionals.
Participating in the saving and credit cooperative associations (Sacca) congress in Kwale. On 17th-Oct-2021 to 23rd-Oct-2021
Kenya Society of Professional Cooperators Launch
MEMBERSHIP VALUES AND BENEFITS
Besides being a member of KSCP body, other benefits include:
- Certification of Co-operators Profession in Kenya.
- Issuance of practicing certificates.
- Professional Seminars and workshops in the field of Co-operative.
- National representation on all Co-operative matters.
- Co-operative conferences.
- Professional Forums on Co-operative topical issues.
- Networking opportunities.
- Research on issues in Co-operative.
- Self-Regulation of the cooperative sector.
- Investors/Employers awareness on the role of Co-operative practitioner.
- Protection of Co-operative practitioners in the execution of their functions.