Kenya Society of Professional Co-operators (KSPC) is a membership based non-profit making organization. The society was established in the year 2017 and it is registered under section 10 of the Societies Act CAP. 108 as a Professional Body. The general mandate of KSPC is to Register, Develop and Regulate Co-operative Professionals.
Lighting the Co-operative Movement
MEMBERSHIP VALUES AND BENEFITS
Besides being a member of a KSPC body, other benefits include:
- Certification of Co-operators Profession in Kenya.
- Issuance of practicing certificates.
- Professional Seminars and workshops in the field of Co-operative.
- National representation on all Co-operative matters.
- Co-operative conferences.
- Professional Forums on Co-operative topical issues.
- Networking opportunities.
- Research on issues in Co-operative.
- Self-Regulation of the cooperative sector.
- Investors/Employers awareness on the role of Co-operative practitioner.
- Protection of Co-operative practitioners in the execution of their functions.
Lighting Co-operative Movement.